Friday, February 27, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail...


I am so excited that March begins this weekend, and that means that Spring is almost here! I long for sunny afternoons in the park, cooking out on the grill, and not having to wear scarves/gloves/two pairs of socks every day! So in my excitement, I decided to offer free US shipping on all items in my Etsy shop this weekend! And I listed my first Easter-themed item as well - those adorable bunny rabbit earrings up there! The lampwork glass bunny heads have beneath them some freshwater pearl "eggs" hidden amidst seed bead glass "grass"! Quite possibly one of the cutest pairs of earrings I have ever made, if I do say so myself!

So hop on over to my Etsy shop this weekend and treat yourself to something! And remember -- keep thinking Spring!

No comments: