Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello Neglected Blog -- It's Me, Janessa...

So this is the New Year... and I haven't been blogging! I'm so sorry I have neglected you, dear blogspot! I should have made a New Year's resolution to blog more often! But with all the wedding plans (got engaged Christmas morning!), graduation (I FINALLY graduated in January! Magna cum laude!), trying to find a job (don't get me started), and various Kindergarten illnesses (hello, strep throat!) I just haven't found the time to blog. But I am going to try to change that, starting now.

I've also been busy trying to vamp up my Etsy page -- I think my pictures are finally coming along! So far this year I have listed 30 new items, and only re-listed 3! I've got plenty more on the way, too! I am SO ready for spring -- and my stuff is showing it, with lots of bright colors.

On the painting front, I've got 10 canvases primed and ready to go (don't know what I'm waiting for). I recently purchased two large canvases on sale at AC Moore -- no clue what I am going to paint on them! Maybe some more abstract florals or other organics? Maybe a huge owl? Either way -- it's going to be fun!

And finally, I caved in and joined Twitter this year. I figured why not, what's wrong with yet another way to get distracted? Ha! Come follow me! http://twitter.com/lalalajanessa I have been tweeting about new listing, EtsyOwls news, and Handmade in PA news. It's rather fun, I must admit!

So, I leave you now... but not for so long this time, I promise!

<3 lalala

PS: don't forget to visit me on Myspace, and Flickr, and of course Etsy! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with your blogging plans! i had the same goal at the start of the year and have failed most miserably!

thanks also for the comment on my post on the team blog - that was SO sweet of you!

xoxo,
man