Friday, September 12, 2008

Some News, Some Thoughts, and... a Treasury!


Hello lovelies! First thought on the agenda: I sell my wares at a store right here in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, called UnderWired, so named because it is located in the basement of the Wired Gallery on Main Street. And if you didn't already know that (shame on you), you should go check it out. Nowhere near me? Well, that could prove to be problematic, but in the meantime you can check out their hot new website . If you ARE local, get your booty over to the store ASAP and treat yourself to some vintage goodies, some of my jewelry, and maybe a coffee and a brownie (from Vegan Treats) up in the Wired Cafe before you go!

Second thought: If you haven't befriended me on Myspace, you better hop to it because the first Myspace Secret Sale is coming up soon! I can't tell you when because then it won't be a secret :) Locals have already missed out on a coupon to a venue I was selling at, and you could redeem yourself by checking
my Myspace blog and/or bulletins before September 20th (date of my second venue this month). You can also check out my friends on there, because they are an awesome group, including several cool Etsy Artists.

Third thought: I've joined the Etsy street team EtsyOWLS (Off the Wall Ladies)! They are an incredible bunch of gals, and I've had a blast interracting with them so far.
Check them out at their blog!


AND the Final Thought... Etsy Treasury: Ode to Blue I
It's my birthday month, and the September birthstone is Sapphire -- go figure my favorite color is blue! I picked out some beauties to share here with you. Go shopping!

Features: kimsjewels, emcisaac, bibarti, wickedpen, mom2twogals, hippyofdoom, unlesssomeonelikeyou, beadymonkey, carriecrafts, wildspirits, barbaragordon, bullemore, awakeningbeauty, belabrazilliangems, ralphnuara, partybots

1 comment:

hippyofdoom said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I love the items you chose so am really flattered! Thank you!