Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love me a Fall Wedding!


Unfortunately, I hear no wedding bells in my near future -- but browsing on Etsy makes me wish I did, because I'd get everything I needed there! My favorite weddings are Fall weddings -- especially when they are outside amongst the changing leaves and beautiful blue skies of late September and October! Even better -- at the beach! My oldest sister had her ceremony in Cape Cod, MA, and my second oldest sister had hers on Long Beach Island, NJ -- boy, were they amazing! Here are some of my particular Etsy favorites, for your enjoyment as well! Happy Shopping lovebirds!

Features: thevintagesupplyco, myrakim, sirenjewels, karmarox, silvia66, toybreaker, benandhenry, allencompanyinc, vsc83, lalalaurie, easteryu, madebycara, unlesssomeonelike you, frostedfakes, vanillabeanbakeshop, studio810

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry there are no wedding bells for you yet, but you have chosen some lovely things, and thank you for featuring my voile bunting, C x