Friday, November 14, 2008

MOTHER OF PEARL MADNESS!!

STOP BY MY ETSY SHOP FOR MY MOTHER OF PEARL MADNESS SALE! 11/14, 11/15, 11/16

One of my favorite materials to work with is Mother of Pearl. It comes in many shapes, sizes, and beautiful colors. It can be carved, or painted! I love it, and I am so confident that you will too that I'm having this MOP MADNESS SALE this Friday through Sunday (ends 11:59 PM EST).

ALL of my items containing Mother of Pearl (MOP) are Buy one Get one 1/2 OFF!!! Please wait for a revised invoice before paying!

As always, SHIPPING DISCOUNTS are available, and SPECIAL PACKAGING is always included! All of my MOP items are listed in my categories!

COME ON -- GO SHOPPING!

AND, mark your calendars for Black Friday through Cyber Monday... the fine folks on Etsy are reinventing the Holiday shopping experience! More info to come!

No comments: