Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Etsy Treasury II


Continuing with the oh-my-gosh-summer-is-almost-over theme of late, I created this treasury to encompass an August day (much like today). Complete with billowy clouds, fresh fruits, bugs galore, and spinning rides! Morning to midnight, fun for all. Features: paintbox, AnnWilkinson, ArmoursansAnguish, reconstructingideas, thecraftydevils, ferventbutterfly, lalala08, wenland, madhatterslab, firechicktick, allencompanyinc, DesertCanyon, brandistrickland, JenniferBair, johnwgolden, JonathanCapuano (in that order). Please let me know if you want details about these items, or (even better) how to find them. If you already know ... go buy!

1 comment:

Fervent Butterfly Photography said...

Thank you for including us in your treasury! I was just notified by google alerts that our store name came up in a search, and gave me the link to your blog, so I had no idea until today. Thanks again!!

Melissa
Fervent Butterfly Photography